5/23/08

Lots to share....

Okay...lots of summer goin' on in our world. Here's some pictures to prove it.
BBQ at Nanny and Papa's house...yummy!

Watching the birds fly...
Sitting on the diving bored while Daddy and Uncle Yale clean out the pool.


View from the top...eeeewwww! Yucky winter water. So long suck-a!

Buff men doing man things...


Puttin' out the "vibe" in the pool. I like him a lot. Sexy Daddy...:)


Al boosting Ollie onto the roof. What safe conscience parents we are!

Uncle Yale showing Ollie just how cold hose water can be.


Ollie braved the water...but he'd say "Ah' freedin! Ah' freedin!" (I'm freezing!)

BBQ at our house. The pool is officially open! Yahoo!!!

The pool was taking too long to heat up so they played in the hot tub most of the night.


Look at this face! He LOVES the pool!

Linzy is really pregnant...I am really not. But this is my best party trick. I can go from zero to 6 months in 2 seconds.


Cousin Grace, gettin' her "pool" on.

Little fish. It's a little scary having a pool with this kid running around. But he swims like a champ. He's not completely fearless, which is good. But he's quite brave swimming in the deep end with the big boys. All I've heard for the last week since we opened the pool is, "Ah shim! Ah shim!" It's impossible to keep him out of the water. He swam so much on this day that his little finger tips wore down till they bled..from holding onto the side of the pool and jumping in and out. Poor kid. Do they make aqua gloves? We have such fun.

Uncle Yale and O...swimming buds.

And last but not least...we got some new couches. Nothing to do with summer fun, but look at this cute kid!!!

6 comments:

Camille said...

HOW FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

I love his hair. It's killing me. He's so cute. Does he know how to swim or does he use floaties? what a fun summer you are going to have. Wish I was there!

KT said...

I am coming over for a swim. Wait for me. Also, how far along is Linzy? She has that pregnant woman look on her face, like "someone get this kid out of me before I jump off a bridge."

Tiffani said...

you have a pool??!! sa-weet! I want to play! Oliver is so cute Sara. I love his little words. You can totally hear him saying it the way you write it down. And um, I think we might have the same couch. I need to see more of the couch, but the color and the stitching looks the same. That would be so funny!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

What a cute little fish! I love it. Your place looks amazing. And I love the prego trick-what do you charge to perform at parties? (:

. said...

Oh! There are your pictures! So much to say. Hold on. Gotta scroll back up...

How's that Nanny? Tell her Hi from me and Matt!

How sad that Yale has shrunk into the world's smallest man/boy. Interesting camera angle!

Also, this is me wishing I was there with you having a bbq/swim party. Missing you a lot. You and that big belly.

Seriously, that's Grace? Could she be cuter? Tell her that I think shrimp is disgusting.

Oh, Ollie boy. I wish we could hang out together and I could convince that I am truly your favorite aunt. Alas, you hardly know me. Come see me soon, okay booger?

Thanks for the fun pics, Sara. Dangit, you just made me miss you even more. Love you lots, honey. Mmmmmmmmwwwaaaaahhh!

Staci said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! How did you teach Oliver to swim so young? My in-laws have a pool and I am always so nervous about it. I signed up for some community ed. photography classes, so I guess I will find out if I have any skill!