6/3/08

Gone Fishin'

We spent Sunday fishing and it was sooooo much fun. We got Oliver is own pole and practiced fishing in our pool before we headed to the pond. He had his casting skills down. When we got to the pond he would cast off and then throw his whole pole in the water. It was hilarious. We didn't catch a single fish but watched the pelicans catch plenty. Alex and I got the biggest kick watching Oliver play in the water. He fell in at one point up to his neck and laughed his guts out. So did we. I LOVE showing Oliver something for the first time. It delights me to no end to see him experience new things. My sides ached after this fishin' day...funny funny Ollie. :)

















4 comments:

Camille said...

falling into the lake=HILARIOUS!! I know you were dying! was he crying or laughing? I couldn't tell? this "photo shoot" is about the most precious thing ever.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I LOVE it! Especially him holding that worm. What a CUTIE! He loks like such a little man.

Staci said...

So cute! What fun pictures and memories. You are such a good mom-you do so many fun things with him.

. said...

Wow, such cute pictures! My favorite is the worm one. He benefits every day from having an awesome photographer for a momma.