6/3/08

Zooooooo...

I got to take O to the zoo today with my friend, Melissa and her little girl, Katie. We had a great time (minus the part when Melissa's camera was stolen...grrrrr.) Again, another fabulous time watching Ollie experience things for the first time. We rode the train a few times and he LOVED seeing all the animals. He climbed every fence because he just couldn't get close enough. He also threw his water bottle down into the monkey pit. Oops! (Good arm though, son. It was an incredible toss.)
I LOVE ZOO DAY!











5 comments:

Camille said...

the pic of him sitting in his stroller looking down at is ice cream cone is about the sweetest thing ever. You can just tell he's absolutely elated and can't wait to dig in. YUMMY!! ohhh he's so beautiful sara, seriously. I don't know what Uncle Dan meant when he said his grandkids are the cutest... seriously, he ain't got nothin' on our kids. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cando said...

yumm.. Me wanny. He is edible.. i love him.

Tiffani said...

He really is a handsome little fella. He looks so much like you sara! Fun day at the zoo. You always look like such a babe too.

Anonymous said...

jealous! I want to be there with you!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Love you, Sarah

. said...

I was hoping to see that shot with you and O and the elephants. Mmmmm...I likey.

Seriously, love that O. And you. A lot.