6/16/08

Hawaii

So it's been a little crazy since we got back and I haven't had a chance to post. Here's a peek of our week in HI. It was such a great trip. We shot the wedding on Saturday and Alex was the best assistant ever. The rest of the trip feels like a blur. I know there was a lot of laying on the beach. If we weren't on the beach, we were in the water getting sand stuck in all our 2000 parts. :) I love being there. It feels like home to us. We're excited to take O there next year. He'll be old enough to throw in the ocean by then.
Getting our golf on. I AM Tiger Woods.
Surfin'....this day was a blaaaaaast. Surfing is such a rush. Mostly because I'm scared of deep water and paddling out freaked me out...the kind of scared where you're laughing and screaming. Once I got out there and saw all the huge sea turtles that were swimming with me, I chilled out and played with them. And it helped that Alex is really sexy in his surf gear. :)

This is our attempt at another self portrait. We were headed to our fancy anniversary dinner. We're right outside our condo. I swear I'm bringing a photographer on all our vacations in the future.

My cute husband. He was helping me get my camera ready for the wedding. Mmmmm I like this guy.

We went to see where Lost is filmed. It was really cool. This is the hill where they golf in Season 1. Remember when Hurley finds golf clubs?

We took our mo-peds off roading to the secluded spot where we got married. It was sooooo romantic. :)

THREE YEARS!

Here we are at our spot. Ya'all (those of you that were there) remember how beautiful it was? It is still gorgeous. It was sweet to stand there and look back on the last three years. We have such a happy life. I am still so in love with him. Gosh, I'm blessed.

16 comments:

Camille said...

OHHHHHH I'm so glad you posted these. I've been dying to see pics. How truly lovely and I'm so happy for you that you found your true love. I can't wait to go here someday....

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Such cute pics-jeez you're a beaut!
I couldn't be happier for you and how fun to go back to the same spot you were married. Way cool. I loved it all.

KT said...

I'm glad the black smoke monster didn't get you.

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you two are both so dang cute and fun. Otherwise, who knows if we'd be friends. :-)

I can't believe it's been THREE YEARS. I was just thinking "how fun that they went back to celebrate their first anniversary." But no, it was your third. I sure wish I would pay more attention to life.

Staci said...

What a fun romantic trip. I need a little romance these days! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. I so wish I had your skill? How come I wasn't blessed with that?

Tiffani said...

WOW! it sounds and looks like you the most fabulous time. sooooo jealous. i need to meet alex!

Liz, in New York said...

I love these pictures s'much. Just wondering, is the moped on the ground because you threw it there in a fit of passion when you arrived at the spot?...cause you're passionately romantic like that?...yeah, I thought so. You guys are cute. I like your tippy toes picture.

. said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you had an absolutely amazing time. And COOL that you got to see some Lost locations. Did you see anything else worth noting? You've got me thinking I need to head back to Hawaii!

Staci said...

You are too sweet Sara! Thanks for your comment. I will be sending you an email soon with some questions for the pro!

Ashlee said...

Looks like your trip was AMAZING! Hawaii is so beautiful!

Taylor and Emily said...

Make sure to tell Al that while he may be a better golfer, he doesn't have the 7-wood flop shot that all true golfers strive to achieve.

Hutchinson said...

I am catching up on your blog sorry horrible friend. Great fun in Hawaii, wow and the wedding pictures look amazing. Sounds like you had a great time. You really are the cutest girl.

Hutchinson said...

Ahhhh. My comment didn't stick. So heres a different one. I am catching up on your posts. Your trip to Hawaii looks great! The pictures of the wedding look so amazing. And every picture before. You really are the cutest girl. I love that I can keep in touch with you this way.

Hutchinson said...

I am catching up on your posts. Your trip to Hawaii looked great! Oh and the pictures of the bride and groom are amazing. You really are the cutest girl.

diana said...

Hello old friend. Your little guy is getting so big. I can't believe I've never met him. Or your big guy. Your photos are amazing. I've been checking out your other blog and I'm so impressed. I wish you were closer so you could take my little Marley's pictures. Looking forward to keeping in touch! Love ya.

Staci said...

Okay, so I kinda had to cave a little! I just couldn't do it with the colorful diapers! I had a few friends tell me that they use the Parent's Choice diapers from Wally World and they love them. I would never buy them, but I was desperate! I just finished the cake tonight and it turned out really good. My friend really doesn't have much money, so I guess one bonus is that she may end up liking them and will save a ton of money! $11.50 compared to $20.00! Good luck...let me know if you need any more help.

Staci said...

I so have issues! I always forget that you have yours set to review comments first. I check to see if it posted and it didn't, so I do it over and over and get really ticked!!! So, sorry for a million of the same comment! I even left one on your photography blog. I have some photography questions to ask you once my life slows down a bit in a week or so.