5/11/08

Happy Mother's Day

I woke up to this in my ear...


"Hoppy Mama's Dee Sada."


Seriously, my life is so perfect. Sweet, sweet Oliver....you are my love. I adore you precious son. The sun is brighter and the sky is bluer in my world because of you.


We spent a lovely evening at Nanny and Papa's house. I love going there because O can run free in their gorgeous and HUGE yard....no rules, nothing dangerous to run over him, and plenty of sugar to eat. We did family pictures for Al's mom tonight too. Thank goodness for self-timers and little neighbor girls who know how to push shutter buttons!


Al hooked this mama up with a fancy new iphone. I am super stoked about it. Now we're both techie dorks...sitting on the couch with our eyeballs glued to our phones. Awwww, I love it.


All in all, a fabulous day. I felt blessed and loved from the moment I woke up.


Happy Mother's Day to all ya'all!

4 comments:

Cando said...

Awwww. The white shirt and khaki pants actually worked out really well! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Sara you little hottie you! What a ca-ute family. I have iphone jealousy now!(: So happy for you!

. said...

Cute, Sara! Love the Bo-das!

Liz, in New York said...

I love Sada Bo-da, too. Does O really call you by your first name? Very funny!

These pics are fantastic. So fun to see the whole Boulter clan.