7/7/08

Re-cap-o-rama

Seriously...busy isn't the word. What is MORE than busy? I'm up to my eyeballs in work and holiday hoo-ha. Kill me now. No, just look at these pictures and love me a little.

The story with the pool pictures goes a little something like this:

My Dad...oh, my Dad. He's sa' crazy. What a funny old man Herbie is. We were all swimming one night. (My family is in town from NY and TX-hooray!) My Dad got this bright idea to get in the hot-tub fully clothed, shoes and all. I was shnuggling O in the water and "PLOP" came Dad. Ollie got the biggest kick out of grandpa. He kept dunking him and my Dad totally let him. Hilarious. I'm pretty sure this is where I get my crazy. :)





Ahhh Lizzy and Mama. So glad you are all here!

4 comments:

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Oh I love it! I think your dad would be a fun one to hang out with and yeah I can definitely see a little of the same personality..hmm! He looks hilarious with his feet hanging out! (:

Amber Thompson said...

That is soo your dad, even after all these years, somehow it doesn't surprise me ;)

Camille said...

I think I just did some pee pee in my chair. I'm laughing so hard. I can't believe this. He's so weird and I love him for it. HILARIOUS!!! AHHHH I bet you were all rollin'!!!!!

Liz, in New York said...

I love these pictures! I'm so glad you captured this moment. I'm even more glad that I was there to witness it. Two thoughts:
1. Doesn't it look sort of like O is baptizing Dad? Hmmm.
2. Thank you, with all of my heart, for filling my soul with joy and laughter while I was there. I can't think of that trip without thinking of you and your generosity and how freaking hard you make me laugh. If I go over my due date, I'm calling you to see if you can make me laugh my way into labor. :) XOXO